Sunday, January 12, 2014

Be Talk: KIKO Purifying Mask review

Quantity:  55 ml 

Price:  5.90 Euro (Germany)

DESCRIPTION

Purifying re-mineralizing mask, provides a long lasting matte look to the skin while reducing blemishes. Ideal for combination to oily skin types and in case of blemishes and impurities. Thanks to plant micro-sponges and clay, it absorbs excess sebum without drying out the skin, and with a light massage it helps to remove dead cells.     Mineral salts and trace elements revitalize the complexion leaving the face mattified. 

Clinically tested : Hypoallergenic, Non comedogenic, Paraben free.




Me Talk:
I say that this is probably one of the few products I have used, that keep their promises. I apply at least once a week and whenever my skin lacks lusture and needs some urgent intensive care. The result I find everytime is a visibly clearer skin, reduced pimples and an instant freshness. It comes in a tube and so its hygienic, easy to take out and use. The mask dries in 5 minutes and then I wash it off to discover my pampered skin beneath. It has a creamy and mild-grainy texture-which acts like a soft scrub when I wash off. It suits my skin type to the T and I never had any problems of irritation or breaking out after using this mask. And at this price- I never thought I would get something as useful! Usually, apart from drugstore masks-which I usually find to have no striking effect-masks from companies like Biotherm, Clarins, Lush or L'Occitane are pretty expensive-and mostly have no trial sachets. So, if they don't suit you-your money is wasted. But this one-I say has enough quantity and quality packed within the coin-purse-budget!!!! (I just coined this term-meaning that you can buy it out of the coins in your coin purse :D :D :D).







Pros:
1. Super effective- instantly rejuvenates skin-giving it a glow and freshness.
2. No side effects-like irritation, inflammation or break out
3. Extreme value for money. If used regularly-it will take at least 3 months to finish the tube. And the price you pay is below 10 Euros!
4. No funny smell
5. Comes in a tube-so non-messy an easy to use
Cons:
For the Indian girlies-this is not available in India. But you can surely shop online!
 

1 comment:

Let Be-Talking Begin !!!!