Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Be Talk: Biotique Bio fruit Flawless Whitening Face Pack

Brand: Biotique

Type: Fruit pack

Quantity: 85gm

Price: 199 INR

 

Here's me talking about one of my holy grail products in my closet. The Biotique Bio fruit Flawless Whitening Face Pack is not only one of the best face packs I have used so far-but also is my mostly used beauty product. 

 

 

Biotique has updated its website very nicely giving all the necessary details about its wide range of products. Here is what is mentioned in the site about the Bio Fruit pack:

This luxurious de-pigmentation pack is blended with the juices of pineapple, tomato, lemon and papaya fruit to visibly lighten skin for a fairer, flawless look. With regular use, skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture.

 

Ingredients:

Multani mitti (Fuller's earth), Gem (Garric), Yasad hhasma (Yasad bhasma), Tamator (Lycopersicum esculentum), Ananas (Ananas comosus), Kikargaund (Acacia Arabica), Paste base Q.S.

 



 

How to Use

Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water or damp washcloth. Use daily or as needed to lighten and brighten the complexion

 


 

Me Talk:

I am currently using the third pack of this product. I have combination and acne prone skin-that often looks dull-say after prolonged stay out in the sun or after a whole day sweating under a layer of foundation. In such days this pack gives my skin the instant boost , freshness and glow just after a single use. This pack truly rejuvenates the skin. If on prolonged exposure to sun or pollution I find my skin look lack-lustre-I use this pack to get back my original skin tone and suppleness. At first, on applying-this pack stings for some time. But this stinging doesn’t leave any redness or prolonged irritation after use. Since it is quite thick-it doesn’t need much time to dry. 15-20 minutes is the ideal time as mentioned on the website. The fragrance is not very pleasant I must say-but its not strong or overpowering. I apply a slightly thick layer and voila-my skin remains bright and glowing for the following two days! I don’t use it everyday-but as and when needed-and always the results are pretty good. However-for sensitive and rash-prone skin-I would suggest doing a patch test or be cautious before using this-because of the stinging feel. This would be a very good pack for dry to normal and combination skinned people I think.

 

So to sum up:

Pro-Side:

1) Makes the skin look fresh, supple and glowing after single use.

2) Reduces pigmented areas caused due to exposure to sun or pollution

3) Doesn't take much time to dry

4) Economical for the quantity in the tub

 

Downside:

1) Stings for a few seconds after applying. For people with sensitive skin-this is quite a con. My mom couldn’t stand it and washed off L

2) Tub packaging = Messy Affair

 

Recommendations: 90% 

26 comments:

  1. I have used the clove one from Biotique and I liked it.even that stings because of the clove oil I guess but it is effective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its another good product Emm-I use it in summer-coz its pretty drying for winters :)

      Delete
  2. I am using this after you told me about this pack, its an awesome pack, I am loving it like anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I am on the watchout for all kind of face packs. Adding this to my list

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...third one!!! I do have this in my stash...have used it once but don't remember how it worked out...definitely gonna try it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have this, but have not used it, will use it very soon, great to hear that its a wise buy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaa-many face packs have bombed for me-this one holds to its claims totally!!!

      Delete
  6. i will def get this one ... !!! i hav not tried anything from this brand before

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading this, I am gonna buy that. i need probably everything to get a glow on my face. despite of a an oily, dusky skin it never glows. *sob*

    Thanks for dropping by Golden Falcon. Love your blog and following you back!!

    <3

    www.luxafarianfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankuuu!!!! And yes! Do try this-for any seasons this is a gr8 face pack :)

      Delete
  8. Wow. Sounds nice and easy to use! :)
    Great review:)
    Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you more often :)
    XX

    S

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds great...hey nice blog girl..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey nice blog and a nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great product. Will try it. Thanks for the review.
    Joined you through FB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks intresting. but i prefer tube packagig!!
    BTW nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaankuuu-this is actually a gr8 product-you can try this sometime :)

      Delete
  13. Yeah, Cosmetics today is a big buck industry and many people are earning a hell lot from this industry. But in today’s hard-edged competitive world, looking good is as essential as your talent or qualifications. I think this is all the more a reason why people today keep themselves groomed and good looking. It is due to this that there is a spurt of gymnasiums, grooming parlors across every nook and corner of our neighborhood. And this is just the beginning.

    Divya Bhaskar
    MyGrahak.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a nice review of this product. Reader must be happy with the information you have placed at your blog. Some reader must looking some good online store to buy this product. I have to help them with one good online store with some good discount on every biotique product. check out browsecart(.)com to buy any biotique product online.

    ReplyDelete

Let Be-Talking Begin !!!!