Ok-So I got another wonderful award-I say its wonderful because the title of the award is very special and defines my true ambitions!
The rules to be followed by the blogger bee who gets this award are:
1. Thank the person(s) who have nominated you and give them a shout out (Hola!)
2. Pass on the award to 15 bloggers
3. State 7 Random facts about your self
So first of all-I want to thank
Ankita of Novice Makeup
I really like her blog-especially the way she rocks in her formal looks as well as in Kurtis!
Sukanya of Few unnecessary stuff.
Well-She's my fellow bong in the blogger circuit-and loves Alu-Posto, She is really cute!!!
I want to pass this award onto 15 following blog owners!
1) Suma from I Simply Love Makeup
2) Beeni from Beauty and Everything Else
3) Taps from Beauty Through My Eyes
4) Namita from Vivacious Flair
5) Mehak from Peaches and Blush
6) Ankita from Corallista Makeup Blog
7) Kimi from Beauty Diaries
8) Nitya of The Purple Spirit
9) Poohkie of poohkies place
10) Kuheli of shadows and sequins
11) Rids of sugar and spice and all dat nice
12) Nivedita of make up and chit chat
13) Bidisha of glistening kaleidoscopic eyes
14) Bhumika of New Love Makeup
15) Radhika of My Weekend Ramblings
Now-7 random stuff about me!!
1) I will shortly start my PhD in Space Science- I aspire to work for NASA someday.
2) My first and forever crush is Adam Gilchrist-the legendary wicketkeeper batsman from Australia!
3) I am mad about chocolates-especially dark chocolates!
4) I really want to get involved into charities, awareness programs or activities to save our National Treasure-The Royal Bengal Tiger
5) As a historic character-I thoroughly adore Cleopatra-not just her winged eyes-but the fact that a Lady from the age of Sands can inspire so much awe and mystery even today!
6) I love cats-Cats according to me are the most stylish creatures on earth!!!
7) I love being frank-so once when I was in “Frank”furt –I blurted out to my Dad on the phone-that I was having a Martini Cocktail :D :D :D
Woohoo-Love to all the ladies around-there are so many more beautiful blogs I would have loved to include!!