Shade: Night Sheen
Price: 550 INR
I had long curiosity about baked blushes. I read so much about the Bourjois and MAC mineralize blushes-I just couldn’t wait to try out the Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush as soon as it was launched.
A description of these blushes from Health Kart-since Lakme website is not yet updated with the product details of the Lakme Absolute Collection.
Have irresistible rosy cheeks with Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush. It contains antioxidants and Vitamin E which hydrates and rejuvenates your skin. You can so easily fall in love with the luminous Blush as you use this luxurious powder for a shimmering glow.
Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush is a luxurious powder blush for shimmering glow. Its extraordinary luminosity will make you fall in love with it.
Contains antioxidants and vitamin E.
· Get a shimmering glow with this luxurious powder blush
· Extraordinary luminosityHow to use
· With a brush gently sweep the blush across your cheeks using gentle upward strokes.Night Look
· To intensify the shimmer, first apply absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse over face and neck.
I was looking for a blush that will just impart some color to my cheeks-not something that will make me look Chili-Faced. So I opted for Night Sheen-as one of the other two colors was way too shimmery and the another one was too pink to fit my bills. Night sheen is a close to an orange blush-with copper and gold sheen to it. Its not shimmery. If used sparingly-it just imparts what I want-subtle color to me cheeks-I especially like it because this color aptly suits my warm skin tone and looks very natural. Another feature I like about this blush is that the color is very buildable. With a soft blush brush-you can pile up the intensity or tune the color as you like. The texture is very fine-and no gritty shimmer is observed. Because of this-this blush blends beautifully. The pigmentation is not very good-which again I will rate as a positive feature-since this prevents going overboard with color! Overall, I guess my first tryst with a baked blush is really good-although I didn’t buy it from high end brands. Overall-the Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush is the most pocket friendly and pretty good quality baked blush in town now. Grab-able? Yes!! /blush
1) The color Night Sheen would be a versatile blush for girls with warm skin tones-during the day-this will impart a soft color. For nights-the finish can be built up to that of a bronzer.
2)The texture is fine. This makes it buildable and blendable.
3) Has no shimmer-so comfortably day wearable. The hint of sheen will not look OTT-but will add that extra punch to the –err-not face /wahaha but overall look
4) At 550 bucks-this has lesser price than any other baked blush available
1)I wish there were more variants in shade available
2) There is a lot of fall out when the brush is swiped over the blush /no